One of our very favorite things to do with our Wii is to exercise. Two new games out in time for the holiday season are Zumba Kids, and Zumba Fitness World Party.
Zumba Kids (Wii and XBox 360) is a great toned down version of the adult Zumba game.
- Designed for kids aged 7-12 years old
- Easy-to-follow choreography
- 30 kid-friendly routines
- Features music from Willow Smith, Justin Bieber and Ozomatli,
- Cumbia, Salsa, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Merengue, Swing, Surf, Disco, Ballet, Tahitian and many more
- Multiplayer play - Kinect (2 players) and Wii (4 players)
- You can unlock mini games as you play
Zumba Fitness World Party (Nintendo Wii, WiiU, XBox 360, XBox One)
- 40+ new routines
- Features music from Lady Gaga, Daddy Yankee and Pitbull, and regional musicians
- 30+ dance styles including Salsa, Hip-Hop, Tahitian, Calypso, Bollywood, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Irish Step, Plena, Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk
- New visual presentation makes you feel as if you're traveling the globe and joining a global jam with your favorite celebrity Zumba instructors
- Progress Tracker that tallies all of your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, goals met, etc
- Ability to set personal fitness goals
- Comes with a belt
We've had a few different Zumba versions, and I really like the new addition. It's fun to do the new routines and listen to new music. I also like the latest graphics. The characters look like real people superimposed on different backgrounds, so they are easier to follow.
To Buy - Game price varies depending on which platform you have, but they are all available now! Zumba Fitness World Party - Nintendo Wii Version is on sale on Amazon for just $29.99.