Disclosure - I received a product from Raensburger for review purposes. Opinions are my own.
All of my kids love to draw and paint. So far none of them seem artistically challenged like I am, but anything that makes the painting process easier is definitely a plus.
Today's gift idea is designed to do just that - Aquarelle from Ravensburger.
Aquarelle is designed to be an introduction to watercolor painting. The kits are ready-to-use and include
- watercolor paper canvas - # varies depending on size of kit
- image outlined in white waxy substance - paint doesn't bleed
- liquid watercolor paints in easy-squeeze bottles - think food coloring bottles
- plastic tray for mixing paints
- Color Guide for easy mixing - it actually tells you the exact # of drops of paint and water to put in to achieve each perfect shade
- paint brush
To Buy - The Aquarelle Kits come in three sizes Mini, Midi, and Maxi. The Mini kits retail for $9.99, and contains one canvas and 3 liquid watercolor paints.
The Midi Kits and The Maxi Kits both come with 3 canvases and a double sided paintbrush. They also both come with 5 watercolor liquid paints. The Midi Kits retail for $19.99, and the larger canvas size Maxi kits for $29.99. Something to keep in mind, the smaller kits are pictures of animals and the larger kits focus on landscapes.
To Win - Ravensburger is giving away a Aquarelle Midi Kit to one of you. To enter complete any of the entries on the rafflecopter form below. Open to US. No Po Boxes.
a Rafflecopter giveaway