Disclosure - I received a product to review from Wooky Entertainment.
Since it's the week of thanksgiving, I thought it might be fun to do some specialized posts for the people I'm most Thankful for. First up is my 7 year old Kik.
Since Kik was 2, she has had an opinion on clothes and what she wants to look like. In the last few months she's expanded her interest in to hair and makeovers.
So for Kik's Gift Idea, we have the Style Me Up! Perfect Nail Salon from Wooky Entertainment.
The Style Me Up Nail Salon features everything a girl could need to style her nails.
The Style Me Up Nail Salon Features
- Style me up nail dryer - dries one hand or foot at a time, and the dryer stays on as long as you are pushing down the button
- 6 bottles of nail polish - blue, purple, pink, sequined, clear
- 30 nail stickers
- 2 nail files
- 1 bag of glitter powder - can be added right into the fingernail polish bottle to give it extra shine
- 3 bags of mini sequins
- 1 pair of toe separators
- 32 nail polish remover pads - takes off the finger nail polish easily
- 1 funnel & 1 spatula - funnel is for putting glitter in the bottles, but doesn't fit well in the neck of the polish
- Color instructions
To Win - They are giving away a nail salon to one of you! To enter complete any of the entries on the rafflecopter form below. Open to US, No PO Boxes.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure - Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post. By entering this giveaway you agree to my giveaway/disclosure guidelines