My kids spotted the Zoomer at the store a few months ago, but I wasn't too excited about it. In my past experience, robotic/rc toys look cool but don't usually work very well. Sometimes they don't actually do anything, sometimes they only work part of the time, and usually they are hard to control. I thought the Zoomer would be similar to all those I've played with in the past, but it was vastly superior.
The Zoomer Interactive Dog actually listens and interacts with your child. Like a real dog, you can give it voice commands, and train it to do tricks. All you do is tap his head, then speak.
Sometimes it listens, sometimes it doesn't.
The great thing about the Zoomer is that like a real dog, the more you play with him, the more tricks he learns. But unlike a real dog, it's hypoallergenic, and there was no mess to clean up when he decided to be naughty.
Some of the Zoomer's Features includes
- Flexible tail for real wagging action
- Rotational core allows him to fully roll over
- LED eyes with blinking and tracking capabilities (he can follow you on a walk)
- Voice command receiver for intuitive play
- Chest sensors track objects and know when you’re scratching his belly
- Easy trick button shows you a sneak peek at Zoomer’s tricks (this is great for younger kids that can't give commands clearly)
To Buy - The Zoomer Interactive Dog has a SRP of $99.99 and is recommended for ages 5 and up. It comes with the Zoomer Dog, a usb cable for charging, a training checklist, and an instruction manual. My kids love it so much, that we just bought a 2nd purple Zoomer dog (available at Toys R Us). And a little insider tip, the Zoomer is currently a Hot Toy Item at a few select stores, and is priced at $79.99 right now!
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post. By entering this giveaway you agree to my giveaway/disclosure guidelines