September 24, 2013

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® is partenering up with Habitat for Humanity in Utah

If you're free tomorrow morning, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® has partnered with the Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity to help paint murals on truck trailers used to carry construction materials to job sites.

If you're artistically challenged like me, you can still participate. Local artists will sketch and outline the design, and they just need volunteers to help paint. And after the painting event, Ringling Bros. Clown Alley members will conduct a mini-performance for all the volunteers and kids to enjoy!

Where - Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity 1276 South 500 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

When -  Wednesday, September 25 – 10:00AM to 12:00PM
 10:00AM – Community kids, partner families & volunteers will begin the paint project
11:00AM – Members of Ringling Bros. Clown Alley will make a surprise appearance and perform for volunteers.

It's also not to late to get tickets to the show.  Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents BUILT TO AMAZE! is Coming To The Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City September 26-30th, 2013!

WHEN: Thursday, September 26-30

Thursday, September 26               7:00 PM
Friday, September 27                     3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
Saturday, September 28               11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
Sunday, September 29                  1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
Monday, September 30                7:00 PM

Hope to see you there!

Disclosure - All Show characters, logos, artwork and photos are copyrighted material 2013 Feld Entertainment. “I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.”  They also provided the giveaway tickets.  Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.

1 comment:

1. What a great thing, sounds like fun. If they had something like that where I live I surely would volunteer to help paint, of course just filling in lol

ReplyDelete