Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated centers on Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, who solve mysteries in the spooky town of Crystal Cove, a sleepy coastal village that boasts a long history of ghostly sightings, werewolves and glowing deep sea divers. Because of all the paranormal activity, Crystal Cove has become a tourist hotspot that capitalizes on its haunted reputation — and the gang's meddling is therefore not appreciated by the people of Crystal Cove. Executive produced by Sam Register, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated draws on the iconic look and feel of the original Scooby-Doo! series and is presented in a modernized visual style created by some of today's leading animation artists.
Episodes Include -
1. The Heart of Evil - the gang, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt team up to stop a giant dragon robot
2. Theater of the Doomed - historical re-enactment gone wrong
3. Aliens Among Us - the gang is chased through a cave by extraterrestrials
4. The Horrible Herd - the gang is haunted by a herd of mutated skull cattle at a ranch
5. Dance of the Undead
6. The Devouring - a monster appears in the middle of a cooking show
7. Stand and Deliver
8. The Man in the Mirror
9. Nightmare in Red
10. Dark Night of the Hunters
11. Gates of Gloom
12. Through the Curtain13. Come Undone
To Buy - Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated - Spooky Stampede retails for $19.96, but you can get it right now on Amazon for $12.96.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post. By entering this giveaway you agree to my giveaway/disclosure guidelines