Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked is a one player "full-body motion-based dance experience" for the Kinect or Wii.
In the game you pick your favorite ChipMunk or Chipette and dance along to fun routines. There are more than 50 different dance moves and 30 different Chipmunk songs.
Full Music Track List Includes:
- All Day and All of the Night
- All Star
- Beat It
- Bring It On
- California Dreamin’
- Crocodile Rock
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- I Fought The Law
- It’s Tricky
- Just Like Heaven
- Karma Chameleon
- Kids In America
- La Bamba
- Life Is A Highway
- Love Shack (w/ The Chipettes)
- Oh Pretty Woman
- Only Want to Be With You
- Play That Funky Music Chipmunk
- Shake Your Groove Thing
- Stayin’ Alive
- Surfin’ Safari
- The Chipmunk Song
- Turn the Beat Around (w/ The Chipettes)
- Video Killed the Radio Star
- Walkin’ On The Sun
- We’re the Chipmunks (Deetown Remix)
- Whip It
- Witch Doctor
- You Really Got Me
- You Spin Me ‘Round
I've always loved the Chipmunks music so this is actually really fun. And you have to get up and move so to me it does qualify as light exercise.
To Buy - Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked is rated E10+ and now available on Kinect for Xbox 360 for a suggested retail price of $39.99, and on Wii™ and Nintendo DS™ for a suggested retail price of $29.99.
There is nothing light about Zumba Fitness 2. It is also a dance exercise game but the controller is placed in a belt on your hips so you have to get into it more for the game to work. Because dance is the only form of exercise I've ever really done, this is perfect for me!
The game also features
- Get Lost in the Beat – 32 electrifying new routines and contagious music tracks
- Shake it in Style – From fan favorites like Salsa and Reggaeton to all new styles like Bollywood, Ragga, Latin Pop and Pasodoble, players can learn 24 different dance styles from all over the world. That’s more than twice the number in the original best-selling game!
- Customize Your Experience – Select your favorite routine in Single Song mode, take a class designed by Beto, Gina Grant or Tanya Beardsley, or craft your own playlist in Full Class mode. You can even take it slow in Learn the Steps tutorial mode before you dive into the choreography.
- Join the Party – Multiplayer mode supports up to four players.
- Different Locations
- Superstar Instructors – Dance and interact with top Zumba® instructors Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant.
- Dance Hands-Free – The exclusive Zumba® Fitness belt is included inside every box so you can holster your Wii Remote™ and naturally move to the music.
To Buy - Zumba® Fitness 2 for Wii™ is rated T for Teen and available now for the suggested retail price of $39.99. Zumba® Fitness Rush will launch on Kinect™ for Xbox 360® in February 2012. In addition, every copy of the Zumba® Fitness 2 video game includes a free seven-day pass to try a live Zumba® class at a 24 Hour Fitness location.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.