Since technology has improved quite drastically in the last 10 years, I decided it was time to give one a try. I don't know very much about Country Music, but I do know a bit about Country Dancing, so I decided to go with the new Country Dance 2 from Game Mill.
I was pleasantly surprised.
I was on a Country Dance team in college and did a lot of Country Dancing. The game really was reminiscent of all of the line dancing that I used to do. I thought the moves were fun and appreciated the fact that they weren't the same in every song.
The game features
- Star-Studded Soundtrack: 30+ country hits from country music’s biggest artists!
- User-Friendly Gameplay: Easy to jump in and play – just grab the Wii Remote™ controller and replicate the onscreen dance moves! Fun for all ages and all dance abilities!
- Don’t be Shy, Belt it Out: New sing-along features and scrolling lyrics let you dance AND sing!
- Grab a Partner: Supports up to four players at once including duet dancing option that features unique choreography for each player during the same song!
- Calorie Counter: Dancing is a great way to burn some calories; take advantage of the all new calorie counter!
I wish that I had tried a dance game when we first got our Wii. It was really fun and a good workout!
For more information on the Country Dance 2 Game you can check them out on facebook and twitter!
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.