"Mommy, I think you're wrong. I think Santa's elves help him out, and bring presents to some of the kids." All I could say was "Maybe Kik. Maybe."
In one of Disney's newest releases, Prep and Landing, the Elves don't actually bring the toys, but they help prepare the way for Santa to do just that.
Synopsis - Prep & Landing is an adorable holiday story about a high-tech team of elves who ensure homes around the world are properly prepared for their visit from Santa. After working for a tireless 227 years, an elf named Wayne (voiced by Dave Foley) is upset when he doesn’t receive an expected promotion. Instead he is partnered with an idealistic rookie elf named Lanny (voiced by Derek Richardson) to execute a special Christmas Eve mission. While on their journey, Wayne and Lanny encounter unexpected challenges that push them to their limits and ultimately threaten Christmas for children around the world. But in the end, these two elves work together to guide Santa through a raging snowstorm in order to save Christmas.
Bonus Features Include -
- “Tiny’s Big Adventure“ – The assistant to the North Pole Christmas Eve Command Center is trying to make a pot of coffee and in the process, accidentally ruins the elves' break room
- “Operation Secret Santa” – Lead elves Lanny and Wayne are sent on a special assignment by Mrs. Clause (voice of Betty White) into Santa's office
- Prep & Landing Kringle Academy Training Videos – Entertaining Elf training videos shot in Santa’s workshop
- Elfdate.com/The Fruitcake Factory/Spa Navidad
- Welcome to Kringle Academy
- Kringle Academy Equipment Training
- Academy Do’s and Don’ts
I saw the movie when it first played on tv, and I actually really enjoyed it. The movie was funny, and the characters were loveable. Kik hadn't seen the movie before her insight into Santa's helpers, so when she watched it mom, she said "See I told you he had help."
It's definitely a fun addition to any holiday library!
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.