Holiday Gift Guide Day 2 - JustKidsGifts Personalized Storybooks- Winner Comment #65 Carrie Phelps said...I follow Just Kids Gifts on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
Bid is only two years old and is just starting to become aware of who she is. She's developing her own unique tastes and personality, and is becoming the true Bid. Because of this I thought it would be fun to get her a present as unique as she is. So I made her a Personalized Storybook on JustKidsGifts.com.
JustKidsGifts.com is an online store dedicated to personalized products for kids. Besides books they carry personalized music CD’s, personalized photo DVD’s, and personalized music DVD’s.
There are over 40 books that can be personalized on the site, so picking something that would be right for Bid took a bit of time. In the end we reviewed the Little One Little One what Do You See Book.
When ordering this book the website asks for the following information about your child.
- Child's full name
- Name child goes by (if different from above)
- Name of friends (up to 3)
- Hometown (city)
- Who is the gift from?
- Your dedication (ex Love from)
- Name child calls parents (i.e. Mom, Dad, Mommy, Daddy, Mama, Dada, etc.)
- Date of the Gift
The story covers rhyming and numbers, all while incorporating the info you provided onto every page. Here is an excerpt from Bid's book.
Bid thinks it's fun that the book is talking directly to her. When I read her the book the first time and I asked her Bid Bid what do you see... she thought it was so funny to answer me. She also likes the pictures of the animals.
To Buy - Little One Little One What Do You See and the other personalized storybooks on JustKidsGifts.com retail for just $16.95. Each complete book can be viewed on the website, so you can see exactly how the product will be personalized and how your child's info will be used. They make a great gift for your own little one.
To Win - JustKidsGifts.com is giving away YOUR CHOICE of personalized storybook to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to JustKidsGifts.com and then come back and tell me your favorite book!
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect (just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email. New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- I just entered to win a Personalized StoryBook from One Day at a Time and JustKidsGifts.com as part of their annual gift guide! Enter here! http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" JustKidsGifts on facebook or twitter
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends November 11th 2011 @11:59PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company and the Family Review Network. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post. By entering this giveaway you agree to my giveaway/disclosure guidelines.