There are always a few people on my list that I think are absolutely impossible to shop for. Whether its my parents or grandparents, because they already seem to have everything, or my neighbor that I don't know very well, some people are just hard to shop for.
A Great idea for the hard to shop for on is a gift basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets.
They have gift baskets for a chocolate lover like me, gift baskets for my kids, even gift baskets for my grandpa the fisherman.
Gift Baskets can range anywhere from $25 to $300, so there is something in every price range.
To Celebrate the Holidays Gourmet Gift Baskets is giving one of you a Christmas Gift Basket Classic (retail $60) Gift Basket.
The Gift Basket contains
- Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by J&M Foods
- Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods -
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's
- Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain
- Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company
- Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com -
- Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Company -
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich
To Win - Complete Any of the Entries on the Rafflecopter form Below! You must either follow Gourmet Gift Baskets on Twitter or Facebook in order to Win this Prize,
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post. By entering this giveaway you agree to my giveaway/disclosure guidelines