Winner Comment #162 - 162. EverythingSarah said... I LOVE the Green Paisley print!!!
As a first time mom, it's hard to know what is worth spending money on and what products would just be an extra luxury. I had some things with Kik that I didn't bother replacing with Bid and Baby Co, and I had things with the latter two that I wish I had known about sooner.
One of the only things that I bought for all 3 kids was a great nursing pillow! Whether you plan on nursing or bottle feeding, it is something I would recommend to every expectant and new mother.
When I first had Kik I saw all the different styles that were available and had no idea which to choose. So I went with something that was mid-price range and looked comfy for me. It worked, but was very fluffy and Kik liked to sleep on it instead of using it for eating.
With Bid, I bought the cheapest one I could find. It made holding her during feedings easier, but was not very comfy.
With Baby Co I decided to try a completely different style - My Brest Friend.
My Brest Friend is a nursing pillow that features a wraparound design and a latch to help the pillow stay in place.
I didn't know if I would like the wrap around design, as all of my previous pillows just went around the front. I quickly found that the wrap around design is a lot better! The pillow stays in place and doesn't slide around when baby is switching positions, and it supports my back.
I also like that the latch is adjustable and I have been able to tighten it as my belly has started shrinking.
Another different feature of the MyBrestFriend Pillow is that the top is flat instead of rounded. This makes it a lot easier to keep Baby Co in the same position during feedings. And if I accidentally fall asleep, I don't have to be worried about him rolling off.
Other features include -
- Back Rest
- Deluxe Plush Cover
- One Handed Adjustable - Silent Release Strap
- Arm and Elbow Rests
- Front Pocket
To Buy - The Original MyBrestFriend Pillow retails for just $44.00 and comes in a variety of styles and colors. Even when feeding with a bottle, this Nursing Pillow provides arm and back support, which makes feedings so much easier.
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to MyBrestFriend and then come back and tell me which pattern is your favorite!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect (just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email. New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- I just entered to win a MyBrestFriend Nursing Pillow from One Day at a Time! Enter here! http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" MyBrestFriend on facebook or twitter - and if you feel so inclined, thank them for sponsoring this great giveaway here!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends Oct 18th 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the Continental U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.