Both of the girls beds are covered in stuffed animals - mostly beautiful horses and unicorns. They love to play with their animals, and when Baby Co is older I'm sure they will make him play as well. Because everything is so girly, I thought we needed something new and fun for Baby Co. When I saw the Dragon to Castle Happy Napper stuffed animal, I knew that I found the perfect boy stuffed animal.
Happy Nappers are 2 in 1- interchangeable stuffed animals. The castle unzips into a dragon - and vice versa. And even better, the doorbell on the castle works.
My daughters had never seen a Happy Napper before, so when it came in the mail I rang the doorbell while it was still in the box. We get a lot of packages in the mail and generally they aren't very interested. But when the box started growling, it instantly got their attention.
They took it out immediately, and each rang the doorbell multiple times. Then we unzipped the castle door.
They were completely amazed. A castle is fun, but a dragon is a million times better.
The castle tucks into the dragons tummy and completely zips away. The girls love to ring the doorbell and wake the dragon, and then put him back to bed at night.
Bid loved it so much that she confiscated it and wouldn't let anyone else touch it.
To Buy - Happy Nappers retail for just $19.99 and are a fun new take on the classic stuffed animal. Besides the Castle to Dragon styles include a Hut to Monkey, Bungalow to Ladybug, Doghouse to Dog, Igloo to Penguin, and Castle to Unicorn.
Also, a percentage of all the Happy Napper sales proceeds will be donated to the Sweet Home Fund benefiting the Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation (http://www.cbtf.org).
To Win - Happy Nappers is giving away a Castle to Dragon Happy Napper to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to the Happy Nappers website and then come back and tell me your favorite style!
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect (just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email. New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- I just entered to win a Dragon to Castle Happy Napper from One Day at a Time! Enter here! http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends October 24th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.