MyOwnPet Balloons, the new breed of pretend pets. There are 27 different animals in the collection, and they are specifically designed so that they can be walked the way a real pet would. My girls loved this and decided that they really wanted one. So when we were contacted about doing a review, of course I had to say yes.
We thought that all of the animals were adorable, but we decided to go with the purple elephant.
It came to us in the mail pre-filled, and the girls were so excited to start taking care of it. They groomed it, and played with it, and then started taking turns walking it across the living room.
They thought it was so funny when it bobbed up and down following behind them. They took turns walking it over and over and over again.
A couple of weeks later we had our tea party and the girls decided that Ellie would make the perfect table centerpiece. It had been a little while since we got him, so we didn't know if it would float, but most of the helium was still in the balloon!
Then a couple of weeks after that, it was time for our Barbie Party, and the girls wanted to use him as the centerpiece again. Even though it was technically a Barbie Charm School Party, Kik thought it looked just like the elephant in Barbie Island Princess so it made a perfect decoration. It was quite a bit more deflated at this point and we really considered taking it in to a party store to get it refilled. But we ran out of time, so my husband just pumped it up by blowing in to a straw. It wasn't as float, but still worked great!
To Buy - MyOwnPet Balloons retail for just $14.95 and can be purchased online or in stores at select retailers. It made a really fun no mess pet, and a great party decoration. I really like that they can be reused and refilled so you get your moneys worth.
To Win - One of you will win a MyOwnpet Balloon - Your choice of Style!
1st Mandatory Entry - Check out the MyOwnPet Balloon Website and then come back and tell me which one you want if you win.
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect (just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email. New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- win a no mess pet from One Day at a Time and MyOwnPet Balloons! Enter here! http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" MyOwnpet Balloons on facebook or twitter - and if you feel so inclined, thank them for sponsoring this great giveaway here!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends October 10th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.