Winner - Comment #5 - NW Homesteader said...Networked Blogs follower
We really try to make Sunday's different than the rest of the week for our girls. We have a Sunday Box full of different toys, and a shelf full of movies that they only watch on Sunday. We have quite a few different toys and movies, but there favorite thing to do by far is watching Veggie Tales.
Veggie Tales is Christian-based entertainment produced by Big Idea Entertainment. The show features singing and dancing Vegetables that teach morals and bible stories in a fun and unique way.
Veggie Tales Princess and the Pop Star is about two young girls that each wish they lived very different lives. Princess Poppyseed works on her families farm but dreams of becoming a famous singer. Vanna Banana is a Pop Star but dreams of being like a normal kid and doing normal things. When they meet at a playground, Vanna and Princess realize that they look exactly alike and decide to switch lives! As each girl realizes that the life they longed for doesn’t fulfill all of their dreams, they learn that the life God gave them is the one for which they were uniquely and lovingly designed.
I think this is Bid's favorite Veggie Tales by far. This is what happened the first time we turned on the show.
It's a really cute story and we all love all of the songs.
The show also features
- Audio Commentary
- “Astonishing Wigs” Silly Songs Sing-Along
- “Right Where You Belong” Sing-Along
- Behind the music with Francesca Battistelli and Friends
- Princess Poppyseed’s Points For Being Uniquely You
To Win - Bid Idea Entertainment is giving away a Princess and the Pop Star DVD to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to VeggieTales.com and then come back and tell me what other item you would love to have!
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email.(Also on Sidebar) New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 1 Entry - Add my NEW button to your blog and leave me the link. If you have the old one on your site, please replace it with the old one. A new site and new look calls for a new button!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" VeggieTales on facebook or twitter - and if you feel so inclined, thank them for sponsoring this great giveaway here!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends August 16th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.