Winner Comment #120. Tylerpants said... I'm a GFC follower.
One of my favorite kids games of all time, has been turned into a movie and will be in select theaters this August!
This month Kidtoons special feature is Candyland: The Great Lollipop Adventure, with an added short movie, The Busytown Mysteries: The Vanishing Vehicle Mystery.
In Candyland: The Great Lollipop Adventure:
Jib, the youngest of all the gingerbread boys is about to go on the adventure of his young life... to bring Mama's special gingerbread icing to Candy Castle for the Sweet Celebration, a festival that ushers in the sweet new candies of Spring. And all Jib has to do is stay on the Rainbow Path, follow his heart, and be on time. But on his way, Jib meets Mr. Mint in the Peppermint Forest and the most fun-loving fellow in all of Candy Land. Jib tries to stay on schedule, but Mr. Mint has other, much more fun ideas!
And in The Busytown Mysteries: The Vanishing Vehicle Mystery:
Curiosities are everywhere in Busytown and so are Huckle Cat, Lowly Worm, Sally Cat, Hilda Hippo plus Pig Will and Pig Won't. With a learning based blend of humor, six unforgettable friends and many other colorful characters from the amazing world of Richard Scarry's books scour Busytown looking for the answer to The Vanishing Vehicle Mystery.
The Candyland movie sounds really adorable. I'm pretty sure the gingerbread boy meets Princess Lolly, which, means my daughter would absolutely love the show!
To Buy - If you think it looks as adorable as I do, just keep in mind that Kidtoons Films are only shown during weekend matinees in select theaters! And if you are wondering if the show is age appropriate for your children, check out all of Dr. Donna's reviews posted right on the Kidtoons Website!
Also don't forget to sign up for the Birthday Club, where your children will get a free ticket for the month of their birthday!
To Win - Kidtoons is giving away a fun prize pack to one of you!
The Prize Pack Includes -
- 1 Candyland movie poster
- 1 Busytown Mysteries Toy Vehicle (Various Different Versions)
- 1 Busytown Mysteries Cars & Trucks Numbers Flash Card Game
- 1 Busytown Mysteries DVD (26 Episodes!)
- 1 Busytown Mysteries Shapes Stickers
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Kidtoons.com and then come back and tell me the theater closest to you!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email.(Also on Sidebar) New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 2 Entries- Add my NEW button to your blog and leave me the link. If you have the old one on your site, please replace it with the old one. A new site and new look calls for a new button!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- I just entered to win a Candyland Kidtoons Prize Pack from One Day at a Time! Enter here! http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" Kidtoons on facebook or twitter. Or sign up for their newsletter - and if you feel so inclined, thank them for sponsoring this great giveaway here!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends August 26th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.