Winner Comment #124 Laura said...I Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect - (Laura Love)
My husband hates going shopping with me. When it comes time to buy the kids new clothes I like to look around at everything, and he doesn't. When we first had Kik we had almost nothing so I got to indulge my shopping habit quite often. With Bid we already had most things so all I could do was look.
Since our third child is a boy we are back to square one and have nothing again! I now get to look at boys clothing as much as I want and my husband can't complain - much.
One of my newest finds is Zutano!
Zutano has been in business about 20 years and is based in Vermont.
What really sets them apart for me is their huge selection of mix and match styles and patterns. Here are 2 of my favorites (The Owl and the Sputnick Collections)
Zutano pulls the different colors and patterns from each collection and incorporates them into all of their clothing styles. There are pants, hats, onesies, dresses, shirts, etc that all match within a specific collection.
Zutano also carries a line of Organic Clothing that is just as adorable as their regular styles. All of the organic pieces are made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton and are available in Zutano’s Itzy Bitzy newborn designs and Baby collection up to 24 months.
We received an organic Forest Fun hat, wrap shirt, and boys leggings for review purposes, and I was really impressed.
Besides loving the pattern and colors, the wrap shirt would make changing a diaper a lot easier than a traditional onesie. And I was surprised at how soft the organic cotton was. I can't wait till my boy gets to wear them!
To Buy - I love the huge variety of styles and that I can mix and match my favorites. My husband likes that the matching clothes and styles are all grouped together which makes shopping faster and easier.
To Win - Zutano's is giving a $75 gift card to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Zutano.com and then come back and tell me your favorite pattern.
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email.(Also on Sidebar) New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 3 entries - Add my Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller Giveaway Button to your Blog!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" Zutano on facebook or twitter - and if you feel so inclined, thank them for sponsoring this great giveaway here!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends July 22nd 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.