Grand Prize Winners -
Comment #26 - Brooke C said...I follow on twitter
Comment #62 - 62. Desiree said...Fan On FB
Desiree Lambert Cox
Comment #71 - 71. Zabrina said...Daily FB share!
Runners Up -
Comment #38 - 38. rj7777 said...I visited their site and I like the storytime and the games and activites. It is a fun site. Rita Spratlen
Comment #92 - 92. trixx said...I subscribe via email.
Comment #79 - 79. dailymom said...I like you on facebook Heidi Reall daily
I recently had the chance to review the new Wisharoo Park line of Products. If you haven't heard of it yet, Wisharoo Park is a complete multimedia experience for preschoolers.
My review package consisted of a 2 Disc Wisharoo Park DVD and Wish Star Finger Puppets.
When we opened up the package, my daughters instantly snatched up the stars. They didn't know what they were, but they wanted them. They were so amazed when I showed them that they were actually finger puppets.
Then I put on the DVD. They just stood there in front of the TV, mouths open, watching the show. They got so excited every time they saw one of "their" stars on the screen.
The show itself is all about helping kids recognize and celebrate their individuality. The shows are designed to help kids recognize their strengths and develop self esteem.
Along with the DVD and finger puppets, there is also a great Wisharoo Park Website. Kik had a great time playing the games, and listening to story time. Her favorite thing on the website is the music game. In the game, the character shows you notes to a song on the keyboard - note by note. I only saw her do it the first time, but she was able to copy the sequence the whole time.
To Win - Wisharoo Park is giving 6 of you the chance to win a great prize pack.
- 3 Grand Prize Winners will receive the same package I received - the DVD and 6 wish stars (a $40 value)!
- Then 3 Runners Up will each receive 6 of the wish stars (a $20 value)!
And if you want the chance to win more great prizes, the Wisharoo Park Duckles Dance Contest is going on now through Sep. 1st. Watch for another post featuring all of the details (and more giveaways) here, or you can head over to their site now for more info.
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to WisharooPark.com and then come back and tell me your favorite feature of the website!
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email.(Also on Sidebar) New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway! #win a Wisharoo Park #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @WisharooPark. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" Wisharoo Park on facebook or twitter - and here's a little tip, if you "like" Wisharoo Park on Facebook you can get three free songs (a $2.97 value)
- 1 Entry -Sign up for the Wisharoo Park Newsletter
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends August 11th 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.