Winner Comment #108 - Tara West said... 108 I would love to win the moon light.
We've never been very good at making our girls go to bed by themselves. Bid has "breath holding spells" and if she cries for too long she can literally stop breathing.
Kik goes through stages and sometimes she doesn't mind going to bed, but other times she is terrified. She has been better the last couple of months because she is trying to earn the privilege of sleeping in the top bunk. But she still has her days.
The last little while has been a big improvement because we have been letting her sleep with her brother's Kinderglo Nightlight.
Because we are going with the Animal Safari Theme in his room, we went with the Elephant. So far my girls love it!
All of the Kinderglo Nightlights can be color changing to make things be more fun, or they can be set to stay on one color.
If that's not cool enough, Kinderglo Nightlights are never hot to the touch, and are made from a durable non-toxic material so Kik has actually been able to sleep holding the light.
The night light also comes with a time setting - 30 minutes or all night. We have it set on 30 minutes because Kik only needs it when she is falling asleep, but we could also leave it on the whole night if she needed a bit of extra comfort.
To Buy - One of my favorite things about the Kinderglo Nightlight is that it comes with a rechargeable base so there are no batteries or extras that I have to keep buying. For now Kik can sleep with it at night and then we can put it on its stand to charge throughout the day.
Kinderglo Nightlights retail for just $24.95, but as a special offer for my readers, Kinderglo is giving you all a coupon for $5 off each night light ordered from their webstore. Just use code ZX0I4GG3XN13
To Win - Besides the coupon code Kinderglo is giving away your choice of nightlight to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Kinderglo and then come back and tell me which you want if you win!
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email (Also on Sidebar) New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 3 entries - Add my Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller Giveaway Button to your Blog!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry - "Like" Kinderglo on twitter - and if you feel so inclined, thank them for sponsoring this great giveaway here!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends July 18th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S and Canada. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.