Winner Comment #55. Laura said...I entered the MAM giveaway.
When we first had Kik one of my in laws gave me an Exergen TemporalScanner as a baby shower gift.
Because we had never heard of temporal thermometers before we decided to buy some traditional thermometers - just in case.
The first time Kik got sick we tried the standard thermometer first. Never again! She hated to be poked and prodded, and it was almost impossible to take a reading. So we got out the Exergen Scanner and had a reading within seconds. There was no crying, no fighting, and no cleaning anything after. The Exergen TemporalScanner has been an integral part of our medicine cabinet ever since.
The Exergen TemporalScanner is also really easy to use. All you have to do is place the scanner flat on the center of the forehead. Then you press and hold the Scan button as you swipe towards the hairline.
After you reach the hairline, you let go of the scan button and the reading is displayed on the screen. And the best part of all, the whole process only takes 2-3 seconds!
To Buy - The Exergen TemporalScanner is fast, easy, and effective. It uses the Temporal Artery to measure a persons core body temperature and has been proven accurate within +0.2 degrees F. (It also shuts off automatically within 30 seconds and contains no mercury).
I've had nothing but positive experiences with our Exergen TemporalScanner and would highly recommend it. It has a manufacturers suggested retail price of under $50 and is available Nationwide at Wal-Mart, Costco, Walgreens, Babies R Us, Toys R Us and Sam's Club. It's definitely a great buy for a new parent! And right now if you ask your pediatrician for your TAT-2000C Educational Pamphlet it includes a $5.00 (mail-in) rebate coupon good toward your purchase of a TAT-2000C ComfortSCANNER™ or TemporalScanner™ Temporal Artery Thermometer.
To Win - Exergen is giving away a TemporalScanner to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to the Exergen FAQ page and then come back and tell me what else you learned about the product
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect (just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. or subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email.(Also on Sidebar) New and Old Followers Welcome!
- 3 entries - Add my Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller Giveaway Button to your Blog!
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet about this giveaway!
- 1 Entry (per method) - "Like" Exergen on facebook or twitter - and if you feel so inclined, thank them for sponsoring this great giveaway here!
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends August 4th 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post.