Winner Comment #18 The Riebeek Family said...If I win I would choose the snack shack
It's June and officially Summer! Kik had her preschool graduation last week, and my husband is in the final stretch.
To kick off the Summer in style I wanted to introduce you all to Build A Dream Playhouses.
My experience with Build a dream playhouses started a couple of weeks ago when we received a large package in the mail. My girls were so excited to open it. But as I was afraid it would be difficult to set up I made them wait for their daddy. My fears were for nothing. My husband opened the box and within minutes we had a castle in our living room.
The castle literally unfolded into this shape!
Kik was so excited that she picked up her imaginary phone and made a call, "Dear person, thank you so much for sending us this in the mail. Goodbye." Then she hung up her imaginary phone on the castle wall, and started playing.
The girls love going out through the castle door, and peeking at me through their dungeon.
The weather has been absolutely awful the last few weeks, and the girls have only been able to play outside once the whole time. This castle has saved us.
My favorite thing about our castle, is the flat storage. Everything collapses completely and we can store it along our playroom wall. It doesn't take up more than a couple of inches.
As you can see from the picture above, the castle comes white and already to decorate. The girls want to paint theirs, so our castle personalization is currently on hold till Daddy is home for good.
To Buy - The Build A Dream Playhouse Pop N Play Castle retails for $59.95, and is a great Summer Toy! It's lightweight, stores flat, and is easily moved from the inside to outside depending on the weather. Besides the castle, Build a Dream Playhouses have a Snack Shack that would be perfect for a Summer Neighborhood Lemonade Stand.
To Win - Build a Dream Playhouses is giving away a playhouse to one of you - in the style of your choice!
1st Mandatory Entry - To enter you must follow Build A Dream Playhouses on Facebook! Then come back and let me know that you are a follower. If you feel inclined shoot them a line while you are on facebook and let them know you saw them here - hopefully this will get us more giveaways in the future!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry - Go to Buildadreamplayhouses.com and then come back and tell me what you want if you win
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry "Like" Build a Dream Playhouses on twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Company
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win your choice of Build A Dream Playhouse in a #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @BuildaDreamPH. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends June 22nd 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the Continental U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post