A new electronic book from Aaron Turpen and Truth2America.com, Survival of the Smartest is a detailed guide to getting through any disaster, natural or man-made.
Being ready for hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, and financial collapse are all things that many Americans are now taking seriously.
This growing trend of "preppers" has seen, often first hand, that government and even emergency services cannot be counted on to be there when disaster strikes. Taking the initiative to be prepared is the best way to find security for you and your family.
The guide walks through:
- Keeping Your Head During Emergency Situations
- Making a Disaster Supply Kit for Your Family
- Shutting Off Your Home's Utilities In An Emergency
- Dealing With An Evacuation (whether you go or not)
- Specific Disaster Situations like:
- Hurricanes and Tornadoes
- Nucelar Incidents, Tsunamis, and even Volcano Eruptions!
- And Much Much More
For the beginning prepper who's just starting out, everything you need to know is included and ready to go. Most can have their initial preparations (and the peace of mind that comes with them) within hours!
Read my FULL review at:
Mad Moose Mama
** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **