Winner - Comment 112 - charisma said...Liked Temple Touch on FB.
One of the worst things as a parent is seeing your children sick. It's something that you can never really prepare for, and something that you can't completely prevent. No matter how careful you are, kids get sick!
When my girls are sick, they absolutely hate how often I check their temperature. They tolerate the exergen scanner temporal thermometer, but refuse to allow me to stick a normal thermometer anywhere near their bodies.
When I first started looking for products to highlight during this event, I discovered a new product that makes taking a child's temperature even easier - Mother's Touch.
Mother's Touch is a new temporal thermometer that uses R.A.T.E. technology to measure a child's core body temperature, by placing the sensors directly on the forehead. It's been clinically tested and you don't have to add a degree or two when it's finished!
I was excited about the product, but was hoping that I wouldn't have the need to test it for quite awhile. Unfortunately Bid got sick, and I had to use it the next day.
Mothers Touch was really easy to use. First press the button on the display to turn it on. Then all you have to do is slip the thermometer on your finger like a ring, and place the sensor side directly against the forehead near the temple.
Then hold the thermometer in place 6-8 seconds until the thermometer beeps. And you have an accurate reading.
Since Bid was sick, we decided to test our new Mothers Touch against our exergern scanner. The readout was virtually the same, but Bid didn't squirm away from the Mother's Touch. It was very convenient!
To Buy - Mother's Touch retails for $29.00 and can be purchased online or at Walgreen's. I love the ease of use and the convenient size. I also like that because it only touches the forehead, I can use it on as many kids as I need without sterilizing it in between uses.
To Win - Mother's Touch is giving away a thermometer to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Mother's Touch and then come back and tell me another feature of the thermometer that I didn't already mention here!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 3 entries Add my Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller Giveaway Button to your Blog!
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Temple Touch on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Temple Touch
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- Discover a new way to help your sick kids and enter to #win a Mother's Touch #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @templetouchmom. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends June 27th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post