Winner Comment #164 MommyDigger.com said...I follow One Day at a Time on Google Friend Connect as MommyDigger
Our baby's nursery is pretty basic. All we have had in there since Kik was born is a crib, a dresser, and a rocker. With this baby I really wanted to add something fun to give it more personality. Since we are going for an animal theme, I thought a rocking horse or large - manly - stuffed animal would be the perfect addition.
I found the perfect thing at Magic Cabin - The Grow With Me Rocking Horse.
We bought a cheap rocking horse from a different store for Kik when she was a little girl, and the two don't even compare.
The base of our old rocking horse was cracked even before we set it up, and it wasn't very sturdy. The head wobbled, and the hair was made out of yarn and was easy to pull off. Not to mention that the screws that came with setup weren't enough to hold the seat on.
The Grow With Me Rocking Horse was completely opposite. There were no cracks from shipping, and setup was a breeze.
The Grow With Me Rocking Horse is great for younger children because there is a safety rail that keeps children from falling off. We set up the rail originally to try it out, and it kept my girls contained. But as they are a bit older we decided to take it off.
Even without the rail, the Grow With Me Rocking Horse is safer. There are plastic guards on the front and back that keep the horse from tipping and moving across the floor with more "active" rockers.
To Buy - The girls love our Grow With Me Rocking Horse, and once the boy is big enough I'm sure he'll love it too! I really like the look of it and think that it adds a fun whimsical look to the nursery. In addition, the child support makes the rocking horse more usable for younger children - which means it won't be long before our future baby boy can use it!
To Win - Magic Cabin is giving away a $50 Gift Card to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Magic Cabin and then come back and tell me what other item you would love to try!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 3 entries Add my Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller Giveaway Button to your Blog!
- 1 Entry - Add my regular button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Share this giveaway on facebook
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tweet this giveaway
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Magic Cabin on facebook or twitter
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a $50 Magic Cabin Gift Card #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @magiccabin. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends July 12th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post