For their birthday event, I thought it would be fun to highlight a product that they absolutely love that clears up the clutter in our living room - Zoobies! With Zoobies you get 3 in 1 - blanket, pillow, and stuffed animal.
I had the opportunity to review one of their slumber pets as well as one of the traditional Zoobies. They have a huge selection of styles, and they must have thought I was absolutely crazy when I said I wanted a horse in both styles. But I know my girls, and I knew there would be some serious fighting if they both didn't get a new horse.
For the regular Zoobie Kik picked Clyde the Clydesdale - and she couldn't be happier!
The regular Zoobies are super soft and cuddly. The pillow is a great size for traveling and little heads, and the blanket is soft and cozy. I also love that in blanket form, it looks like a stuffed animal is curling up in the blanket with my kids. It's adorable. But the thing I like most about Zoobies, is that when it is in stuffed animal form, it actually looks like a stuffed animal and is easy to play with.
For Bid's Slumber Pet we went with Slumber Patch the Pinto.
The sleeping bag part pulls right out of the bottom and can stay attached to the pillow to make a complete sleeping space. You can't tell from the picture, but the Slumber Pet is actually this fluffy even when the blanket is pulled out.
The Slumber Pet would be perfect for a sleepover at grandmas or with friends. It would be easy to throw pajamas in the fold and have everything your kids would need for the night all in one place.
To Win - Zoobies is giving away a Zoobie to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Zoobies.com and then come back and tell me your favorite style!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 3 Entries - "Like" Zoobies on facebook and while you are there let them know about your favorite style!
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Zoobies
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a 3 in 1 blanket/pillow/animal #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and Zoobies. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends June 15th 2011 . This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post