Winner - Comment #46 - rj7777 said I have your button at http://rj7777.blogspot.com/
Kik is pretty into art. She can sit down for hours and just draw and paint and create her masterpieces. For her birthday I thought it would be fun to get her a craft kit so she could create something other than fridge art. The only problem was, I didn't know what to get. I didn't want to get her a kit that she would just use once, and then put in a closet somewhere. I wanted the kit to be interactive and something she could use all the time.
I found the perfect thing with the new Pretty Ponies Craft Kit from the Chimp & Zee Line by Pressman Toys.
The Pretty Ponies craft set comes with three chunky cardboard ponies that are completely customizable to a little girls specifications. Your little one can color the ponies on their own, or use the pre-colored reverse side. All three ponies also have pre-punched holes so kids can give each pony their own unique hairstyle.
Here are my daughters ponies in different stages of completion.
She wanted one to be beautiful, one to be crazy, and she wants the other one to have beads throughout its hair.
I personally like that the kit came with all of the stickers, yarn for the hair, ribbons, and beads that we used to create all of the ponies. It made things a lot easier.
As much fun as we had styling each pony, the thing I love most about the kit is that the actual box the ponies came in opens into a stable.
The barn door opens so the ponies can go inside. And it comes with a pony jump and coloring sheets so the background can be changed. The only thing that it doesn't come with is the crayons!
To Buy - I love that the kit doubles as a toy as well as an art project. My fridge is very full! And my daughter is very proud that she can play with something she designed and created. Besides the Pony Kit there is a Safari Animal Kit, and a Makeover Friends Kit that all retail for just $15.00.
To Win - Pressman Toys is giving away a Pretty Ponies Craft Kit to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to PressmanToy.com and then come back and tell me what other item you would love to try!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method (new and old followers welcome)- Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Pressman Toy on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Pressman Toy
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a Pretty Ponies Craft Kit #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @PressmanToy. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends June 10th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post