Winner Comment #68 - Nina H said...Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hungrymonkey09/status/75922976087883776
My now two year old and now 5 year old celebrate their birthdays exactly two weeks apart - which makes May the ultimate girly experience in our household. To celebrate this week is all about little girls' birthdays on One Day at a Time!
Kik loves dancing, shoes, clothes, horses, and unicorns. And Bid loves anything her big sister is using at the time. A couple of Months ago Kik got a pair of ballerina boots from Kidorable. She wears them all of the time - rain or no rain!
Of course Bid got extremely jealous and tried to claim them for her own. She doesn't understand that they look like toe shoes, but Kik loves them so she wants them. To solve the problem we decided to get Bid her own pair of Kidorable boots for her Birthday!
Because she is only two we decided to go with the Butterfly Rain boots. The boots are an adorable purple color and have the cutest 3D Butterfly on each toe. I love the little antenna that are sticking out!
Here she is modeling her new boots.
To Buy - Kidorable Rain Boots retail for $29 and are a great price for the product! The quality is excellent and we are always being asked where we got such cute rain items. My favorite thing about Kidorable is that because all of their products are modeled after a certain theme, the products are interactive and my girls think it is fun to wear them!
They also have a fun facebook contest going on right now, and a birthday club that is definitely worth signing up for!
To Win - Kidorable is giving away an Umbrella to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Kidorable.com and then come back and tell me your favorite item!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Kidorable on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Kidorable
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a Kidorable Umbrella #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @Kidorable. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends June 1st 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post