Winner Comment #163 - debijackson said ent thomas/toby pkg
I love to give personalized gifts. There's just something so personal about them:) Whenever I see cups or keychains, or any other premade name item, I always have to check to see if my name is on one. Sadly, Alena is not a very common name, and I've never seen it on anything. But I still have to check.
My oldest daughter also has a very uncommon name, and being just like me, I know that she would absolutely love to have something made just for her. With that in mind I decided to search the web for something that was uniquely her to include in my birthday event.
I found just what I was looking for at Frecklebox with their personalized books. I know I've mentioned before how much my girls love horses and unicorns -
How perfect is that! And her name wasn't just placed on the cover, but incorporated into every page.
When my daughter first opened the book, she looked so surprised. "The Unicorn knows my name!" Then we read it again, and again, and again. In the book, the Unicorn uses her magic powers to spell my daughters name wherever she can. Her name is spelled out in a rainbow, in flowers, and even the clouds. It was definitely a hit.
Besides books, Frecklebox carries a wide range of completely personalizable items. I really love their personalized lunch boxes, and personalized notebooks.
To Buy - The personalized storybooks come in either hardbound for $34.95 or softbound for $19.95. The books are high quality, and did a great job incorporating my daughters name in a natural way.
To Win - Frecklebox is giving away a $40 gift code to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Like Frecklebox on facebook and then come back and let me know you did it!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry - Check Frecklebox.com and then come back and tell me what you would get if you win
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. If you already follow just let me know!
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry - "Like" Frecklebox on twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Frecklebox
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a $40 Gift Card #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @Frecklebox. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends June 8th 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post