A few months ago I told my husband that I really wanted to paint my bedroom. But being pregnant, I couldn't help and I was worried about exposing myself to the paint fumes. I was so excited when I discovered Mythic Paint.
Mythic Paint is a new breed of paint that is non-toxic and has an ultra low odor which makes it safe for human and animals. The paint contains no VOC’s or other cancer-causing toxins that can emit years after drying.
When we opened our paint can I was actually surprised at how low odor the paint really is. Just to be safe I still didn't help my husband paint, but the paint smell never escaped beyond my bedroom walls. My husband was shut in the room for hours and he never experienced dizziness or nausea like he has when he has painted in the past.
And my room looked great! Now we just need to put up our crown molding to make the color pop even more.
To Buy - A gallon of mythic paint retails for about $17 and can be purchased online or at various retailers across the country
To Win - Mythic Paint is giving a Mythic color deck (value $40), Land of Nod Color Palettes Deck and David Bromstad Color Palette Deck (value $10) and two gallons of any color (value $100) to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Mythic Paint and then come back and tell me something else you learned from their site and what color you want if you win!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" MythicPaint on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Mythic Paint
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- Spruce Up Your Home & #win a nontoxic Mythic Paint Prize Pack#giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @safepaint. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends May 13th 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post