Everyone in my family loves to read, which means that we have shelves full of books. Most of our shelves stay pretty organized, but no matter how hard I try it seems like my girls books are always littered across the floor. I try to make my girls pick them up, but they have a hard time placing books sideways in a traditional bookcase.
When we rearranged our girls room recently I wanted to get a new bookcase to get the books and the mess out of my living room. I could have easily just moved a small bookcase upstairs, but I wanted to find one that my girls could use easier.
I saw this Personalized bookcase at HearthSong and fell in love.
I love that the bookcase comes in pastels and primary colors and is customizable with a child's name. But my absolute favorite thing is that the books are placed in front to back and not side by side. The books aren't always placed neatly in the bookcase, but they are in the bookcase.
The bookcase is also fairly small and fit perfectly in my daughters room. With the bookcase I was able to take a packed room and create a reading nook for my girls.
We used chairs that we already owned, but sometime I would love to trade them out for these beanbags which can also be found at HearthSong
To Buy - The bookcase retails for $70 and would make a great addition to any child's room! HearthSong also has a great variety of Easter and outdoor Children's Products! Also right now HearthSong has a fun Connectagons Contest going on. All you have to do is fill out a form and upload a picture of your Connectagons creation and you could win $300!
To Win - HearthSong is giving away a personalized bookcase to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to HearthSong.com and then come back and tell me what other item you would love to try!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" HearthSong on facebook
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from HearthSong
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a personalized children's bookcase #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and HearthSong. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends April 28th 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post