When I am decorating a room, I love to add homemade items that add a spark of interest and individuality to a room. I've had my husband do artwork, my mom make curtains, and me ... well I'm not really great in the crafty department. I do however like shopping for beautiful handmade pieces, that my guests can't help but notice.
When I was on the hunt for items for my spring home event, I absolutely fell in love with Bee-dazzled Designs. Bee-dazzled Designs sells etched glassware, jewelry, and home decor.
The initial necklace would make a great mothers day gift and the salt and pepper shakers are just so cute I had to show them!
We received the retro paisley and dot square etched bowl to review
and it's awesome! The work is very well done, and even though it's kind of a funky design it's still really pretty. It makes a perfect candy dish that can be set out all year round.
I also love her hand etched baking dishes - they would be perfect for entertaining!
To Buy - The talented lady behind Bee-dazzled Designs hand sand etches each piece in her studio so no two are exactly alike. Prices on her etsy page range from $11 on up and she even does custom orders!
To Win - Bee-dazzled Designs is giving away a retro paisley and dot square etched bowl to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Bee-Dazzled Designs and then come back and tell me your favorite item - or what type of pattern you would love to see!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- Heart an item on their etsy page
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Bee-Dazzled Designs
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a hand etched glass bowl #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and Bee-Dazzled Designs. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends April 21st 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post