Yoplait Kids has an excellent source of both calcium and vitamin D, a good source of protein and the delicious taste kids demand. It also contains 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt, and has no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Yoplait Kids yogurt is a snack you can feel confident about serving to your kids!
With tasty flavor options, as well as calcium, vitamin D and protein to help build strong bones, Yoplait Kids yogurt is sure to be popular with parents and kids alike. A great value at just $2.00 for a pack of four, this yogurt comes in three delicious flavors, including Strawberry, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla. Kids will love finding their favorite friends, like Dora the Explorer, Lightning McQueen from the hit movie “Cars” and the Disney Princesses, on every cup.
My Blog Spark gave me the opportunity to review some of the Yoplait Kids yogurt along with a prize pack, and I have to say I was very impressed.
My girls picked out the Strawberry Banana Princess Flavor and were so excited to see Cinderella on the container. And they loved the yogurt. They both ate their yogurts within minutes and then asked for more. I didn't get to try it, but it seemed like it was a little bit thicker than a lot of yogurts, and was easier for my almost 2 year old to scoop up herself.
Along with the yogurt, the Prize Pack also came with a foldable travel cooler, a four-piece spoon set, a power magnet picture frame, alphabet-shaped "Kiddie Bands", a great big bounce ball and a "My First Scavenger Hunt" card game. My girls aren't in school yet so we haven't used the travel cooler but they love playing with everything else.
To Buy - Yoplait Kids retails for 2.oo per 4 pack, but for a limited time you can get a 0.50 cent off coupon here.
To Win - One of you will receive your own Yoplait Kids Prize Pack!
1st Mandatory Entry - Follow Me
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Yoplait on facebook or twitter
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a YoplaitKids #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @yoplaityogurt and #myblogspark. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends March 16th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review fromYoplaitKids in conjunction with MyBlogSpark
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post