One of the areas of my kitchen that never seems to get clean is my fridge. I know its bad, but leftovers can get left in my fridge for weeks - or longer - and my fridge often smells funky.
We've used baking soda in the past, to try to get rid of the smell. But in my experience the baking soda only mutes the smell and doesn't eliminate the scent completely. Even when my refrigerator is clean there always seems to be sort of an after-smell - which is extremely unappetizing.
I was so excited when I heard about the Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier and just had to get one.
I put it in my fridge and within 10 minutes the scent was fading. Then I checked it 20 minutes later and the scent was gone. For the first time since we bought our fridge, it just smelled like fridge.
Besides the fact that it gets rid of the smell, I love that the Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier doesn't use filters. The less I have to remember the better off I am! Other fun features include
- runs on 2 AA batteries
- cycles on and off to preserve battery life (and the smell doesn't come back while it's off)
- helps keep food fresher longer
- safe to use
- is small and fits anywhere in the fridge
- fun design and overall appearance
To Win - Oransi is giving away an Ionic Fridge Air Purifier to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Oransi.com and then come back and tell me your favorite feature of the purifier and why you would love to win it!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Oransi
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a oransi ionic fridge air purifier #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and Oransi. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends April 13th 2011. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. Sorry no PO Boxes! The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post