My girls have always had extra sensitive skin. When Kik was little she was allergic to cinnamon and would break out in hives if it touched her skin. She also got dry rough skin on the inside of her elbows, and legs that no amount of lotioning could get rid of.
Bid doesn't have allergies - that we're aware of - but she almost always has a rash across her belly. One of the only things that we have found that helps is the Tellurian line of baby care products.
Tellurian baby is an all natural line of baby care products that is designed to restore essential ingredients to your child's skin.
We've been using it for a few weeks, and I have to say that I am impressed. We start our body care regiment in the bath with Tellurian Baby Shampoo. It smells good and doesn't hurt my daughters as much when I come through their snarls.
Then we use the body wash to scrub their skin. The body wash isn't harsh and doesn't irritate them or turn their skin red.
After the bath we rub the baby oil into their skin. The oil locks in moisture and helps keep their skin hydrated and smooth. My husband hates greasy things and hates to even touch most lotions because of the greasy residue. Even though the baby oil is by all accounts and purposes oil, he doesn't mind using it on the girls. I think that this more than anything else has helped clear up their rashes.
To Buy It - Take care of your little ones and try Tellurian Baby today! Not only is the Tellurian Baby Line a great product for a great price, but some of the profit from every sale is donated to charities around the world.
To Win It - Tellurian Baby is giving away a 2 in 1 Shampoo / Body Wash to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Tellurian Baby and then come back and tell me what product you can't wait to try
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
Take care of your baby and enter to #win a Tellurian Baby #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and Tellurian Baby. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Tellurian Baby
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends March 2nd 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their pr agency/ Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way. I received no monetary compensation for this post