If you want to give your loved ones a sweet treat this Valentines Day check out SmileyCookie.com.
I have to admit that besides Chocolate, dessert foods usually aren't my favorite - with a few exceptions. I have a very low sweetness tolerance and usually things are just way too much for me. Store bought sugar cookies I have to admit are very tasty. But with the combination of sugary cookies and sugary icing, I usually can't eat more than one.
When I got my Valentines Day Cookies in the mail, I thought I would have the same problem. But when I bit into the cookie, I changed my tune. The cookies themselves weren't quite as sweet, and with the combination of sugary icing they were delicious. And I definitely ate more than my fair share!
My daughters have this weird thing about getting their hands dirty - they just don't like it. If we are eating a cookie or something that is particualarlly messy, either they will lick the frosting off first or insist that the frosting is taken off the edges. When Kik was little she wouldn't eat certain foods unless someone else was holding them for her - no joke.
But on the Smiley Cookies, the Frosting was hard - more like a candy coating - and made no mess. They loved that!
Notice that my daughters hand is smashing into the cookie without any of the mess!
To Buy - Smiley Cookies Heart Cookies are just the right sweetness and leave no mess. What's more, the cookies are customizable! Starting at just 12.99, you can pick the shape, the frosting color, and the face color!
To Win - SmileyCookies.com is giving away a package of cookies to one of you.
1st Mandatory Entry - Follow SmileyCookies on facebook or twitter (1 Entry per method followed)
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry - sign up for the Smiley Cookie Email Club - this gets you a $5 Coupon!
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from SmileyCookie
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- Give your loved ones a sweet treat and enter to #win a cookie #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @smileycookie. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends February 18th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post