Valentines Day is just two weeks away! So to get into the spirit of things, the next few weeks are going to be all about Love on One Day at a Time! We're going to be highlighting products and stores that make finding that perfect Valentines Day Present easier.
It's okay to get creative and more personal in your Valentines Day present selection, but don't overlook the classics! I know it sounds cliche, but some of my favorite things to get on Valentines Day from my Sweetheart are jewelery, flowers, and chocolate. Actually I love getting them any time of the year!
One of my favorite places to find jewelry is RedEnvelope.com. They have chunky, simple, personalized, and modern!
When I was browsing around their site I absolutely fell in love with their Good Fortune Necklace.
I love the diamond-cut snake chain and the pieced together bamboo circle. I also love the color! I've been looking for a great green necklace for awhile and was afraid that the green jewel would have too much of a yellow tint. But it's absolutely beautiful. The green is just right and the necklace as a whole just looks expensive!
Jewelry isn't necessarily a traditional mens' present, but Red Envelope has a great selection of mens' Valentines Day presents as well.
I love the pocket compass and the color of this tie is perfect for Valentines Day. If you look closely at the tie you'll notice that there is a little envelope with a heart sticking out. With these you can leave your Sweetheart a new secret message each time they wear the tie. Love it.
To Buy - There is a reason that jewelry and other such items are one of the most common Valentines Day Presents - Classic elegance never goes out of style! Red Envelop has a great selection of products for everyone on your list. And right now you can get a 10% discount with 10OFFRED.
To Win - RedEnvelope is generously giving away a $50 gift code to one of you.
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to RedEnvelope.com and then come back and tell me what you'll get with the $50 gift certificate if you win!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" RedEnvelope on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from RedEnvelope
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- Celebrate Valentines Day and enter to #win a $50GiftCard #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @redenvelope. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends February 16th 2011 @ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post