Kik recently became obsessed with Beauty and the Beast. Her absolute favorite part is at the very end when the Beast is laying on the ground and the last petal of the enchanted rose starts to fall. Then comes the transformation and the Happily Ever After.
Because she loves the rose so much, and it is Valentines Day, I wanted to get her some type of flower as a present. As much as she would have liked a real rose, I wanted to get her something that would last a little longer. I found the perfect present at One Boy One Girl Boutique.
Kik loves that the rose is sparkly and completely blinged out, just like the enchanted rose from Beauty and the Beast. I like that the shirt is soft and fits her great, so she actually likes wearing it!
Bid has not liked wearing clothes lately. She throws a huge tantrum and refuses to get dressed unless her clothes feature Minnie Mouse - or Mickey. And although I know that I shouldn't give in to tantrums, she can do them like no one else. She holds her breath for so long that she passes out and then
has to be woken up. It's scary.
To combat the problem we bought her a bunch of Minnie Mouse jammies and shirts. Unfortunately most of them are red and kind of similar looking. I was so excited when I saw that the One Boy One Girl Boutique sold a customizable blinged out Minnie Mouse Tee.
I got to pick the shirt color, the bow color, and what name I wanted printed underneath. And the result...
a perfect gift for my little Mouse! She loves this shirt! I was kind of a little bit worried about it being too tight on her big-little belly, but it fits great!
One Boy One Girl Boutique also sells painted shirts, mommy and me aprons, leggings, etc.
To Buy - Give your Girls a Little Bling this Valentines Day with a custom bling tee from One Boy One Girl Boutique! The shirts are adorable and easy to care for even though they are covered in rhinestones.
To Win - One Boy One Girl Boutique is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to their Etsy Shop to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to One Boy One Girl Boutique's Etsy Page or oneboyonegirlboutique.com and then come back and tell me what item you would love to have! (She has different items for sale on both sites, so 1 Entry per site visited!)
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" One Boy One Girl Boutique on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from One Boy One Girl Boutique
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- Give your little girl some bling this VDay and enter to #win a $25 gift card #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @OBOGBoutique. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends February 21st 2011@ 11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post