The 45th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off is currently under way with the Grand Prize Winner to receive a million dollar prize!
How it works is entrants can submit an original recipe to bakeoff.com between now and April 18th 2011 in any if the following categories!
- Breakfast & Brunches - casual brunch or weekend family breakfast ideas
- Entertaining Appetizers - appetizers and snacks to serve at casual gatherings with family and friends or for holiday entertaining
- Dinner Made Easy™ - easy-to-prepare main dishes that will delight your family
- Sweet Treats
100 lucky finalists will then compete for the grand prize March 25 through March 27, 2012 in Orlando, Florida.
I received a booklet of last years winning recipes and I am so excited to try some of them out! I'm not much of a cook, but some of the recipes look easy enough for novices like me. And I can't wait to wear my new Pillsbury apron while I'm whipping something up.
To Win - Pillsbury wants to help you get inspired so you can create that winning recipe so they are giving away a Pillsbury Bake-Off Prize Pack to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Bakeoff.com and then come back and tell me what recipe you would love to try!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a pillsbury bake-off #giveaway prize packfrom @Alena1DyAtATime and #myblogspark. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends March 8th 2011@ 11:50 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
The prize pack, information and giveaway were all provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post