the reversible leggings with lace trim look good
There was a woman's conference at my church today and one of my good friends taught a workshop on exercise and nutrition. In a handout she gave us, she wrote...
As people start an exercise program, they may have a number of negative associations. You may be telling yourself, "I don't have time for this" or "this isn't my idea of fun." But then after you work out, you feel a sense of accomplishment. You realize you can do it. You may notice that you sleep better that night and wake up with more energy the next day. As you successfully complete more workouts, those positive associations begin to outweigh the negative ones, and your confidence skyrockets.
It's no secret that exercising isn't my strong point. But when I do undergo an exercise routine I like to think that I'll see a noticeable change right away. I want the improved self confidence from the beginning. While I know that this isn't practical I'd like to believe it's possible. One way for me to see the results is with Skineez.
Skineez are cosmetic garments that slim, tone, firm, and moisturize the skin.
All Skineez garments feature a patented new technology called Skintex. How is works is cosmetic microcapsules are weaved into the garments during the manufacturing process. When the garment is worn, the body's heat and natural friction helps release the cosmetics into the skin.
I received the long sleeve v-neck tee for review purposes, and I was surprised how soft it made my arms feel. Because the shirt was a v-neck and went a little low on me, I did have to wear an undershirt with it. Because of this I couldn't test to see if it aided in the slimming process, but it was comfortable and fit well.
To Buy - Skineez sells a variety of garments designed to help combat most problem areas on the woman's body.
To Win - Skineez is giving away a camisole to one of my readers - a $75 value!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Skineez and then come back and tell me what other item you would love to try!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Skineez on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Skineez
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- Get Skinee this new year and enter to #win a Skineez camisole #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @skineez. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends February 14th 2011 @11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post