The next active product I want to tell you about is the Rocking Seesaw from Magic Cabin. We got it in the mail a few weeks ago but because of Christmas and sick kids we didn't set it up until recently.
When we first started to put it together it was a huge mess of pieces and screws and my daughters weren't interested in what we were doing at all. But when it started coming together they were enthralled! They insisted on helping and made the setup process take twice as long.
As much as they loved setting it up they loved playing on it even more.
The seesaw features a sturdy lightweight frame that can hold up to 140 lbs (70 per seat). I really like that it has extra large seats and that it is designed so you can sit normally and don't have to straddle the bars. I also like that it has higher bars in the center where my girls could rest their feet, keeping them from getting smashed. The seesaw is also on the smaller size which makes it the perfect toy to bring inside during the cold winter months.
To Buy - I love that the Rocking Seesaw is safe and makes my girls WANT to play together. They didn't want to stop! Because the Seesaw is traditionally an outdoor item, it is made from a weather resistant metal with vinyl covered rockers. It's also completely safe to use indoors! The only downside I can think of is that the instruction booklet is just a labeled picture and it doesn't have step by step instructions.
To Win - Magic Cabin is giving one of you a $50 gift certificate which can be put towards the purchase of the Rocking Seesaw or used to buy anything else in the store - like this inflatable skating rink!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Magic Cabin and then come back and tell me what other item you would love to try!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Magic Cabin on facebook or twitter and while their show them a little comment love
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Magic Cabin
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- Help your kids get fit & enter to #win a $50 gift certificate #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @magiccabin. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends January 24th 2011 @11:59PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post