My daughter Kik is enrolled in a dance class and thinks she's pretty hot stuff. She loves being beautiful and dressing like a ballerina, and loves all things ballet.
When she saw me looking at Kidorable's newest ballet line, she absolutely fell in love! The coat looks like it has a tutu on the bottom and the lacing in the boots make them look just like pointe shoes.
She was overjoyed when I told her that she actually got a pair of the ballerina rain boots. She put them on as soon as she got them, and started dancing around the house. She loves the purple and pink and the fact that they look like big girls toe shoes.
She thought that because they were ballet boots, she should be able to wear them to dance class the next day. I had to explain that they were rain boots not dance boots, and she couldn't wear them in the studio. She didn't like that very much.
I love that the rain boots are wide at the legs and slip easily over all of her pants. I also like that the rubber is durable & flexible and bends easily while she is walking.
To Buy It - The Ballerina Rain Boots retail at just 29.00 and can be purchased online at Kidorable.com. They also have a new cute Space Hero line for boys! And as a special discount for all of you from January 16-23rd just use coupon code DANCE5 to receive a free ballerina umbrella with your order over $20 (make sure and add the ballerina umbrella to their cart first). And from January 24th to February 14th get a free pair of Heart Gloves with coupon code LOVEYOU (make sure and add them to the cart first)
To Win It - Kidorable is giving away a free ballerina umbrella to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Become a fan of the Kidorable facebook page
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet button. Tweet
- 1 Entry - "Like" Kidorable on twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Kidorable
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
- #win a ballerina umbrella #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @Kidorable. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
Giveaway ends February 2nd 2011@11:59 PM MST. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post