When I use my computer for prolonged periods of time, my hand and wrist remain locked in the same position only moving up and down and sometimes side to side. And although this has been great for my robot dancing, it can be quite strenuous on the wrist. To help with this problem Smartfish Technologies has developed a new mouse - the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse.
The ErgoMotion Laser Mouse features a new patented pivot comfort design that helps the wrist achieve more normal positions while increasing blood flow. With the ErgoMotion Mouse movement is key, and the raised mouse platform allows the wrist to tilt in any direction.
When using the mouse I did notice that I didn't feel as much pressure in my wrist. It was nice! The only drawback was that I do have abnormally small hands and the mouse was a little bit too big for me. For those of you that are like me and need there mouse a little bit smaller, the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse now comes is a mini size!
To Buy It - The ErgoMotion Laser Mouse would make a great gift for a blogger like me, or anyone else that spends a lot of time on the computer! The mouse is also wireless which means no annoying cords getting in the way. The Whirl Laser Mouse with Anti-Gravity Comfort Pivot - Black is now available online at Amazon and Smartfish Technologies.
To Win It - Because I know you want to try it out for yourself, Smartfish Technologies is giving ine if you there very own mouse!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to SmartFish Technologies and then come back and tell me who you want to win this for and why!
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on this handy retweet button Tweet
- #win a ErgoMotion Laser Mouse #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @GetSmartfish. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Smartfish Technologies on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Smartfish Technologies
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends December 31st 2010@11:59PM. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a product to review from Smartfish Technologies or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post