This Christmas give the gift of Chocolate through H&S Candies Heart of Christmas Campaign.
Not only does each chocolate piece come complete with its own inspirational message, but a portion of all sales is donated to Samaritans Purse (a charity that provides spiritual and physical aid to victims of war, poverty, natural disaster, and disease).
To Buy It - H&S Candies would make a great gift for a loved one this Holiday Season. Not only is it a great way to spread the Christmas Spirit, but it tastes great as well. And since it is available at your nearest Wal-Mart it's not too late to go out and buy one today.
To Win It - I have a yummy box of chocolates just sitting on my counter just waiting to be eaten. If you want it, it's yours! Just enter below.
1st Mandatory Entry - Since H&S is all about sharing the Christmas Message this Season, the main entry is share this post. You can get 1 Entry Per Day Per Sharing Method - you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, you can use the following or just click on the handy retweet buttonTweet
Share the Spirit of Christmas with H&S Candies and enter to #win chocolate from @ Alena1DyAtATime
Optional Entries -To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" H&S Candies on facebook
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends December 31st 2010@11:59PM. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
I received a sample to review from the above company or their PR Agency
Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own - I was not influenced in any way.
I received no monetary compensation for this post