Eco Mom is a fun website that is dedicated to helping consumers take small steps to a more natural life. They also have a huge variety of high quality natural, organic, and environmentally friendly products for sale on their site. What's more, all products on EcoMom.com have been EcoMom Approved™. This means that anything you purchase here has been vetted, as categorically applicable, according to standards critical to healthy families and a healthy world.
Their selection is truly impressive. They have green cleaning supplies, clothes and products for the home. They also have a great selection of books, toys, and art supplies.
I received one of the Artterro Art Kits to review, and it was really fun. Artterro art kits are an eco friendly alternative to conventional art kits. They use 100% recycled paper and minimize packaging with every kit to make the product as green as possible.
The Wool Felt Wearable Kit we received comes with everything needed to make 6 Jewelry pieces
The kit contains100% Wool Felt Shapes, Craft Thread, Wide Selection of Beads, Needles, and Jewelry Backings. What you are supposed to do is use the thread to either string the beads or sew the beads onto the felt pieces. But as my girls are a little young and I am somewhat sewing challenged, we took our project in a slightly different direction.
Our Christmas Ornaments!
It was really fun to try and find creative ways to use the items we already had lying around the house. And Kik loved designing her own ornaments!
To Buy It - Artterro kits retail at about $17 and can be used in a variety of art projects. And if art isn't your thing EcoMom also sells a wide variety of other products. I challenge you to take a step in the natural direction and buy at least one eco-friendly products today!
To Win It - EcoMom is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to EcoMom and then come back and tell me what you'll buy with your gift certificate if you win
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
#win a $15 EcoMom gift certificate #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @ecomom. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" EcoMom on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from EcoMom
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends December 23rd 2010 at 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.