Zippo Candle Lighters are one such product.
Not only does it come in 7 different designs, but every Zippo Candle Lighter features
- Zippo Lifetime Guarantee
- Sleek Ergonomic Design
- Fuel-level Indicator
- Adjustable Flame Dial
- Patented child safety button
But my very favorite feature is the child safety button. My girls are a little bit too like me, and I know it's going to come in handy sooner rather than later.
To Buy It - The Zippo Candle Lighter is a great product to have around during the Holiday Season, and would make a great gift for mom's like me! The Candle Lighters also come in a cute clutch carrying case and start at just $14.99.
To Win It - Zippo is giving away a snowflake candle lighter to one of you!
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to the Zippo website and then come back and tell me your favorite style of candle lighter
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
Light up your Holidays and enter to #win a candle lighter #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @zippo. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Zippo on facebook or twitter and while you are there check out their King of Zippo Sweepstakes.
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase fromZippo
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends December 23rd 2010 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Candle Lighters for review and giveaway were provided by the company or their pr agency. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.