EZ Sox are the first ever training socks for kids.
They come in a different variety of animal styles, and they have handles on the top to help kids learn to put them on themselves.
We received a pair of Pat the Bunny socks to review, and my daughters really like them.
Kik is almost 5 and has known how to put her socks on by herself for quite awhile. But oh my dawdle - it takes her forever to do it. EZ Sox has significantly decreased her getting ready for school time.
Bid is 18 months and even with the EZ Sox she needs help putting them on her feet. But once I get them partly on, Bid loves pulling them up the rest of the way. It makes her feel so proud.
Since both of my girls like the socks so much, you might be wondering what I do with 2 girls and 1 pair of socks. Why, I let them wear dirty socks of course! Neither girl keeps their socks on for long so in between washings the socks are never actually dirty just ... preused.
To Buy It - EZ Sox would make a great stocking stuffer for all the toddlers or preschoolers on your list! They retail for 4.99 and come in kid sizes 4-12. But if your kids are anything like mine I would recommend getting more than one pair!
To Win It - One of you will win your your choice of EZ Sox
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to EZ Sox and then come back and tell me your favorite style
Optional Entries - To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
Train your children early and #win an EZ Sox #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @ezsox. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry (per method)- "Like" Company Name on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from EZ Sox
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
- 1 Entry - Help me promote this contest by entering it on another contest or giveaway site or linky. Just make sure and tell me where you did it! For some ideas, see here.
Giveaway ends December 23rd 2010 @ 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: The giveaway and review products are being sponsored by EZ Socks or their PR Company. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.