Because I know my girls aren't the only ones who have questionable toothbrushes, I want to introduce you all to Violight.
There are millions of microorganisms on every toothbrush. Violight sells sanitizers that use a special ultraviolet light technology that is proven to kill 99% of these germs.
To use the Violight sanitizers, all you have to do is place your toothbrush in the chamber.
Then push a button, and a special germicidal UV bulb will sanitize your toothbrush in 7 minutes. The toothbrush can also be stored in the sanitizer to eliminate germs.
Besides having sleek modern designs for adults, Violight also has fun styles that kids actually want to use.
We received the Zapi Pop Sanitizer to review(the first one), and we love it! As gross as my girls are with their toothbrushes, Violight can take care of the problem.
To Buy It - The Zapi Pop and Zapi Doodle would be a great gift for kids. The Zapi Doodle even has stickers so your kids can design their own. So for your peace of mind and your children's health, check out Violight today. And while you are there use code missionpossible to get free shipping on your order
To Win it - Violight is giving away a Zaza Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizer to one of you.
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to Violight and then come back and tell me what Sanitizer you would love to try
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
Stop putting germs in your mouth and #win a toothbrush sanitizer #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @violight. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry - "Like" Company Name on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Violight
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
Giveaway ends December 17th 2010 @ 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.