My husband and I have commented over the years that we need to get them fixed, but for some reason it never happened. We both actually love watches and miss wearing one. But now we can't find them.
This Christmas I would really like to get him a watch that he'll love. Considering our problem with replacing batteries I have been looking into getting a Mechanical Watch from Orient Watch. But I can't decide which direction to take.
Do I want to go with something more classic like Model #CEV09002W
I just can't decide!
To Buy It - Orient Watches have been in business for 60 years and are known for their great quality. And because Orient Watches are mechanical, the watch is wound by the movement of the arm. No batteries needed ever!
To Win it - If you have someone that would absolutely love a new watch, today is your lucky day! Orient Watch is giving away this $135 men's Automatic Watch to one of you! (Features a stainless steel case, a screw caseback, and is water resistant up to 50M)
1st Mandatory Entry - Tell me who you want to win this for!
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. (All can be found on the sidebar)
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
#win a men's automatic watch #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and Orient Watch USA. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Orient Watch USA
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
Giveaway ends December 17th 2010 @ 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: Thanks to Orient Watch USA for sponsoring this awesome giveaway! Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.