My family has huge get-togethers with all of my married cousins and their kids. And I would be lying if I said I knew even half of their kids names. I don't, but I should.
Legacy Family Tree has Genealogy Software that makes it easy to keep track of important family dates and information. With their Family Tree feature, it's easy to print out a list of all my cousin's and their kids to help me remember names and who belongs to whom.
The Software Also allows you to Map your ancestors, and create wall charts and photo printouts. LDS Ordinance Friendly.
To Buy It - This Holiday Season rediscover your family and give the gift of Legacy Family Tree.
To Win It - Legacy Family Tree is giving away a downloadable copy of Legacy Family Tree Deluxe to 2 of you.
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans on facebook
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
Connect with your family and enter to #win a Legacy Family Tree #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and @legacyfamily. http://bit.ly/eehgKF
- 1 Entry - "Like" Legacy Family on facebook or twitter
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Legacy Family Tree
- 1 Entry - Enter Another ongoing giveaway on my blog (1 Entry per other giveaway entered)
Giveaway ends December 15th 2010 at 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open Worldwide. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: The Giveaway is being sponsored by Legacy Family Tree. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.