We've been looking for good thick, sturdy crayons for awhile, but haven't really been able to find anything. So when Gaddy Nipper Crayons contacted me about including them in my Holiday Gift Guide, I was super excited. If they were as fun as they looked, it would be the perfect gift for little kids.
We got the Lego Maniac Lovers set for boys and girls to review.
My girls loved them!
Each gaddy nipper crayon is made from recycled crayola crayons, so you are sure to get only the best quality. The lego crayons are thick and sturdy, and they color extremely well.
During the entire coloring session, my girls didn't even break one crayon!
The lego crayons can also be used for more than coloring. They are not actually legos, so the pieces don't interlock, but they are great for stacking.
And if your little one is not into legos, they have so much more to choose from. There are cupcakes and letters, choo choo trains, ladybugs. and even Elmo. They even have a crayon of the month club so your little one can receive a new style every month.
To Buy It - Gaddy Nipper Crayons would be a great gift for any child in your life. And the crayons range from $2.50 on up, so it's a great gift on any budget.
To Win It - Gaddy Nipper Crayons is giving away a $10 gift certificate to one of you.
1st Mandatory Entry - Go to the Gaddy Nipper Crayons Etsy Store and then come back and tell me your favorite crayon style
Optional Entries -
To increase your chances of winning, do any of the following and then leave a comment on this post telling me what you did. Each comment is worth one entry so make sure and leave a separate comment for each one you do. Also make sure that I have a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
- 1 Entry for each method - Follow One Day At A Time with Google Friend Connect ( just click the followers link on the sidebar), Facebook, or Twitter.
- 1 Entry - Suggest your friends become fans of One Day at a Time on facebook (just click suggest to friends at the top of the page then click select all)
- 1 Entry - Add my button to your blog and leave me the link
- 1 Entry - Add my Holiday Button to your blog!
- 1 Entry (Per Day) - Tell others about the giveaway (you can blog it, email it, facebook it, whatever - just tell me how you did it) If you're tweeting it, please use the following
I just entered a 10 gift certificate #giveaway from @Alena1DyAtATime and Gaddy Nipper Crayons. http://bit.ly/aTZxpF
- 1 Entry - "Like" Gaddy Nipper Crayons on facebook and tell them you saw them at One Day at a Time
- 1 Entry - Follow Gaddy Nipper Crayons blog with gfc
- 5 Entries - Make a purchase from Gaddy Nipper Crayons
- 1 Entry - Enter another contest on my blog (1 Entry per contest entered)
Giveaway ends November 23rd 2010 11:59 PM MST. All entries submitted after the closing time are void and will be deleted. Only one entry allowed per method - items cannot be repeated daily unless specifically stated. Failure to comply by this rule will result in disqualification. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada. The winner will be selected at random.org and then announced on my blog and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Disclosure: The giveaway and review products are being supplied by Gaddy Nipper Crayons. Opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. If for some reason you didn't receive your winnings or if loss or damage has occurred to yourself or you property from participating in the giveaways, One Day At A Time cannot be held responsible.